Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Wishes

*Please take note: the website's new address is
Christmas is upon us and it is time to start wishing!
Below you will find some of my favorites
from the boutique. Although I have many
of these items in my storage closet, I don't always get
to buy the beauties that reside there! So this
year I made a little wishlist of things that I
wish I owned from my very own boutique.
(Is it okay to do that? I think so!) Alice's washcloths - you can never have too many!
Shana's reusable lunch bags - just stick them
in the washing machine when they're dirty!

Shana's custom created felt flower clips.
Even mommies need to feel pretty!

Okay, I don't have a lick of pink in my house, but I
just adore this photo..-

Again, no red in my kitchen, but I LOVE the rooster
and the beautiful flowers that adorn the rest
of the towels!
And this BAG!!! Amanda has fantastic material
selection. I want one of every one!
They are even reversible with pockets!

This tri-strand turquoise bracelet.
I keep trying it on!

Glass bead snowflake ornaments.
This picture absolutely does not do them justice.
They are gorgeous.
Heather's gems. These necklaces sparkle like
nothing else. From every angle, you will catch
a different color shining back at you.
I think I'm in love!

Another of Heather's gems. A 5 karat amethyst.
My birthday's not even in February! I just want it!
So that concludes my list, but if I could start one
for my daughter, it would be even longer!
If you would like to see more, check out the website:
or our flickr site (still a work in progress):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fruitfulhandsboutique/sets/
or our facebook fanpage (currently the most comprehensive):
simply type in "fruitful hands boutique" and it should take you there.

If you have any questions, requests, thoughts, or positive things to say,
you can always contact me at my email address:
or my cell/business phone number:
(209) 614-3746
So, what's on your Christmas List?
Happy Shopping!
Kathy







No comments:

Post a Comment